The Arc of Blackstone Valley hires staff who work directly with adults with disabilities in our day and residential programs.
Support Staff Employment Criteria
To be eligible for Support Staff employment, you must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have reliable, insured transportation and be willing to use your vehicle at work
- Must have a safe driving record (no more than two moving violations within the past three years)
- Must have no more than one accident over the past three years
- Must have no DUI, driving to endanger, etc., for the past six years
- Must have an acceptable Criminal Background Check (BCI). Obtained only if offered employment
- Please Note: most positions include night and weekend shifts
If you do not meet all of the above mentioned requirements, you do not qualify for a Support Staff position.
Support Staff Application
To learn more about support staff positions at the Arc of Blackstone Valley, please watch this brief video
Please note, the starting salary for Support Staff positions is between $10.55 and $10.95 per hour. Click Apply Now to download an employment application.
Management and Degree Positions
The Arc of Blackstone Valley occasionally has openings for management or positions that require degrees, including nurses, service coordinators and program directors. To apply for one of these positions please e-mail a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org