The Arc of Blackstone Valley hires staff who work directly with adults with disabilities in our day and residential programs.
The Arc of Blackstone Valley has management openings or positions requiring degrees, including nurses, service coordinators, and program directors. Please apply at the link below.
Direct Support Professionals
What The Arc of Blackstone Valley offers:
- Excellent benefits
- Flexible hours
- On-the-job training
- Variety of available shifts
- Meaningful and fulfilling work in your community
Direct Support Professional Criteria
To be eligible for employment as a Direct Support Professional, you must have the following:
Please Note: Must be able to work 1 weekend shift monthly.
- High school diploma or GED
- 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable, insured transportation and be willing to use your vehicle at work
- A safe driving record (no more than two traffic violations and/or at-fault accidents over a three-year period)
- No serious traffic convictions such as DUI, driving to endanger, racing, leaving the scene of an accident, etc. within the last 3 years
- An acceptable Criminal Background Check (BCI). Obtained only if offered employment.
If you do not meet all of the above-mentioned requirements, you do not qualify for a Direct Support Professional position.
Direct Support Professional Application
To learn more about Direct Support Professional positions at the Arc of Blackstone Valley, please watch this brief video.